Three $500 scholarships are available in 2018 for students who meet the criteria and requirements below. Applications must be received by Apil 15, 2018.
Scholarship Guidelines and Requirements
- Must be a student in the last year of High School and have been accepted by an institution of higher learning (two or four year school). Graduate school, a licensed vocational school or trade school. The Scholarship Committee reserves the right to make the final determination as to an institutions qualification.
- Or, is a full time student attending one of the above mentioned educational facilities.
- Have maintained a 3.0 GPA in the previous year of school attended.
- The student MUST have a Masonic sponsor.
- The completed application, along with the following information must be received by April 15th of each year accompanied by:
- official transcript
- at least two (2) letters of recommendation